- If you are not sure about which color to choose, please email us and we will try and help you decide as we will not provide refunds for fabric that is not the right colour you were looking for.
- Different computer screens can make a fabric look a different colour than it does in real life. Make sure to turn any blue light blocking applications off (like flux) when shopping for fabric.
- Washed fabrics are final sale.
- We cannot be responsible for problems (fading, bleeding, shrinking) caused by washing.
- Please be aware of your washing practices in order to prolong the life of your fabric. Detergent, temperature, load size / water level, cycle / washer used can all affect how fabric comes out. Also be aware of what you wash before and after the fabric and check for any residue in your washer if you are experiencing problems.
- If you are not happy with a fabric and how it comes out of the wash - please let us know! We can check if others are experiencing the same problem.
Recommended wash routine:
- Wash with cold water.
- Add a gentle detergent while washer is filling (detergent on dry fabric can cause discolouring).
- Wash on gentle cycle with plenty of water to cover.
- Only wash with like colours.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Tumble dry low heat or hang to dry.
- If you receive an item with a flaw larger than the diameter of a dime, please check the total amount of fabric that you received. Sometimes, if there is a flaw in the fabric, we will include extra in your order. This way, nothing goes to waste.
- If you have not received extra, and your flaw is larger than the diameter of a dime, please reach out. Typically, we do not cover flaws smaller than this size.